No products in the cart.
₨ 160.00 – ₨ 1,330.00
Almonds are an incredibly popular tree nut. Despite being high in fat, they are highly nutritious and extremely healthy. Almonds have been prized since ancient times as one of humankind’s most beloved nuts. They were popular in the diets of ancient Egyptians and Indian populations. Ancient Indian Ayurvedic practitioners even believed that almonds were capable of increasing brain capacity, intellectual ability and longevity.
Almond Straw/Badam Ki Khali (کھلی بادام, بادام کا بھوسا) is scientifically known as Prunus Dulcis.
- Help prevent heart disease and heart attacks.
- Support healthy brain function.
- Maintain skin health.
- Help control blood sugar levels and prevent diabetes.
- Help with weight loss and prevent overeating.
- Increase nutrient absorption.
- Increase digestive health.
- Can help fight cancer and inflammation.
- Help maintain dental and bone health.
As with all nuts, allergies can be an issue for some people when it comes to almonds. Children are more susceptible to nut allergies and should avoid almonds if they have a known allergy.
It is a soft textured lotion that is ans excellent remedy for irritated and inflamed skin mainly due to soothing and calming action of aloe vera extract, eucalyptus and tea tree oil to help soothe, heal, relive and refresh dry skin. It stimulate healthy growth of skin and heals up scares and dam age skin.
Application:Apply on face and neck massage untill fully absorbed. Use for soothing/healing during facial and other treatment as after waxing, bleaching, scrubing or mask application highly recommended anti inflammatory.
Suitable Skin Conditions:Normal Dry and combination Skin
Ingredients:D.I. water, glycerin, better alcohol, cetylesters, ceteareth 20 cetyl alcohol, glycoryl stearate, stearic acid, bees wax, lanolin, aloe vera leaf juice, cucumber extract, euclyolus extracts dimethicon witch hazel extract, mint oil canphare, propylenglycol grlyeed, carbomor jermaben, fragrance. Net Wt. 175 ml
₨ 40.00 – ₨ 370.00
Alum/Phitkari Safaid, Fitkari Safaid (پھٹکری سفید) also known as Aluminum Potassium Sulfate. has been used since ancient times for it’s many wonderful uses. There are many types of alum, potassium alum is the one which is commonly used. It is found in the form of fine powder or in blocks. Alum is very popularly used around the world for shaving and water purification.
Alum has a lot of medical and health benefits including
- Alum stone is commonly used for after shaving treatment.
- It acts as a natural deodorant for body odor as it has the capability of inhibiting bacterial growth which is responsible for body odor.
- Alum is used to treat minor bleeding resulting from minor cuts and abrasions.
- It is widely used in water purification treatment.
- Alum treat canker sores effectively.
- Alum powder is used for treating pimples, acne marks, acne scars.
- It is really good for tightening the skin and reduce wrinkles.
- Alum is widely used for hair removal. Women in ancient ages used alum for removing unwanted facial hairs like upper lip hair.
- It is good for removing blackheads.
- Using alum powder as deodorant can help to get rid of black underarm problem.
- It is used in making pickles to maintain the crispiness of fruits and vegetables used in the pickles. Alum powder is also used in making baking powders as an acidic component.
- It reduce the dandruff and treat itchy scalp.
- It is good for curing dark circles.
- Alum powder is very useful in treating cracked heels.
- Use of alum is very effective to get rid of hair lice.
- Using alum powder mixed with salt, daily to relieve tooth pain.
- Alum powder mixed with honey benefits in asthma and cough.
It is recommended to use only a pinch when taken internally. Also, it is recommended not to use alum externally on skin on daily basis. Larger intake of alum has negative side effects for the health.
Naturalize Products are artfully blended with botanical extracts that help you look and feel more beautiful so you'll feel confident. Glycolic Collagen Stimulator Anti-Ageing Cream with Glycolic acid & Vitamins. Reggjuvenation, Restoration and Firmness of your skin with Anti Wrinkle Palmitoyl glycine time code. Reduce wrinkles visibly, give blooming skin effect, construct the collagen network, give a luminous and rejuvenated complexion, radiant skin by micro vascular network.
Recommendation:Gently wash your face with a Naturalize Glycolic Collagen Stimulator Anti-Ageing Cream then apply twice a day over the face and neck and spread until the bio cell anti wrinkle cream absorbs.
Suitable Skin Conditions:Suitable in All Skin Conditions, Sensitive skin use Cautiously.
- Avoid sun exposure while using Anti Wrinkle.
- Avoid contact with eyes and open wounds.
- Stop the cream, if redness or hypersensitivity occurs contact your physician.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- For External Use Only.
Ingredients:Palmitoyl Glycine, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxyethly Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 6, Dimethicone, BHT, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Caprilc Triglyceride, Fragrance, Deionized water. Net Wt. 200 gm
Asparagus Anti-Aging Night Cream is a dermatologist recommended and clinically proven to visibly reduce fine lines, Wrinkles and other signs of aging. This patented formula contains Asparagus extracts, a rich source of vitamin A and E, which are essential for the skin to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of Asparagus extract and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Skin is softer & smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced.
How to Use:Wash your face and pat day. Apply appropriate amount of ALH Anti-aging cream over your face and neck. Gently massage until fully absorbed. For best results may be use twice a day.
Ingredients:Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Green Tea Extracts, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol Accetate, Polysorbate 20, Stearic Acid, Glycerin Palmitate, Allantoin, L-Ascorbic Acid, D-Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Fragrance.
- For External Use Only.
- Avoid Contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
The health benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as a deodorant, vulnerary, vermifuge, antibiotic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, sedative, analgesic, antidepressant, disinfectant, febrifuge, cicatrisant, and digestive substance.